Formerly "A Movie A Day" :/

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Airplane! - 1980 - Zucker-Abrahams-Zucker

I've watched Airplane! like a million fucking times. I sorta took a break after a while so it was my first time in a while. I do consider this cheating my new movie a day thing. But hell, this movie is just too funny. And it remains so. I was a little afraid that I might not think it was funny anymore but damn, the movie still had me laughing relentlessly. Smile pasted on my face through and through. Not only that but there's still jokes that I'm just getting after x-times having watched it. Also the fact that a great deal of the actors are serious dramatic actors gets funnier and funnier. The movie just gets damn funnier and funnier! FUCK THIS MOVIE!

Instruments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive